Submit to SSW Buzz for Students
The SSW Buzz is a communications vehicle for sharing information and listing events sponsored by and for the Smith College School for Social Work (SSW) educational community. Content is submitted by users.
Inclusion in the SSW Buzz does not imply endorsement by Smith College or SSW. SSW is not responsible for any infringement of copyright or other applicable laws on the part of SSW Buzz users. News items which do not adhere to Smith College's Acceptable Use of Computer Resources policy will not be posted. We reserve the right to edit any content submitted.
SSW is committed to an intersectional approach to racial justice and asks groups to consider the following questions when arranging events.
- Who is making decisions about the event you are submitting?
- Who is at the table when planning for the event you are submitting?
- What does the planning group look like through a racial justice lens? Social justice lens?
- Is the event being submitted inclusive and broad? Does it exclude access for some people or groups?
- Is the planning group transparent?
- Is there a mechanism to engage the least served in the community?
- How is information among the planning group and among participants/invitees shared and centralized?