For the health and comfort of all our community members in Lilly Hall, please avoid using scented products discernible in a conversational space.
Please make every effort to adhere to the following:
- Refrain from using personal scented products (fragrances, colognes, lotions, powders, deodorants, shaving and hair products, and other similar items) that are perceptible to others.
- Make sure that there are no fragrant products (scented candles, potpourri and similar items) in common spaces.
- Be aware that scents and fragrances are ambient and mobile and not confined to closed spaces.
Refer to the following websites for additional information about how and why to be fragrance free:
- Invisible Disabilities: Chemical Sensitivities Trigger Serious Reactions
- National Council on Independent Living: Suggestions for People Going Fragrance Free
Please note: Lilly Hall is open to the public and as such we cannot eliminate all fragrances that may enter our buildings and outdoor common areas.