- When Worrying Takes Over: Helping Kids Overcome Anxiety and Build Resilience, Sharon Saline, Psy.D., 1.5 CEs
- Foundations of Trans Inclusive Practice, Davey Shlasko, M.Ed., 1.5 CEs
- Two of Them, One of Me: The Art of Holding Two Perspectives in Couples Therapy, Nancy Knudsen, LMFT, 1.5 CEs
- Building Better Brains: Effective Tools for Understanding ADHD, Improving Executive Functioning Skills and Empowering Kids for Success, Sharon Saliny Psy.D., 1.5 CEs
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Being an Adjunct Professor, Marianne Yoshioka, M.S.W., MBA, Ph.D., this course does not offer CEs
- Awareness to Action: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse, Jenny Coleman, M.A., LMHC, 1.5 CEs
- Using a Neuro-Developmental Framework in Child Trauma Treatment, Stephen Bradley, M.S.W., M.Ed., 1.5 CEs
- Let's Get Physical: Anatomy and Physiology of Sexuality and Aging, Jane Fleishman, Ph.D., 1.5 CEs
- Cultural Humility and Empowerment: Anti-oppressive Approaches in the Therapy Room, Katherine Glick, LPC, LCADC, ACS, MAC, SAP, 1.5 CEs
- Three Mental Health Nutrition Principles Every Therapist Should Know, Stephanie Small, M.S.W., LCSW, 1.5 CEs
- Ethical Issues in Supervision: Evolving Contexts, Stephanie Washington, Ed.D., LCSW-S, 1.5 CEs
- Practicing Alcohol Moderation, Craig James, LCSW, LSATP, MAC & Cyndi Turner, LCSW, LSATP, MAC, 1.5 CEs
- Suicidality: Changing the Narrative, Simone Jacobs, LCSW-C and Joanne Zucchetto, LCSW-C, 1.5 CEs
- Sex Therapy with Erotically Marginalized Clients 1.5 CEs
- Cultural Considerations for Improving Care at End of Life, Karen Bullock, Ph.D., 1.5 CEs
- More Than Two: Working with Non-monogamy and Polyamory, 1.5 CEs
- Once you have reviewed the list of available courses, please complete the registration form to register. Courses typically cost between $25-35. There is also a $5 registration fee.
- Once you register, you will receive an email with an enrollment key for each course and instructions for creating an account on SmithOnline.
- To complete the course, sign in to SmithOnline and enroll in each course by entering the enrollment key.
- To receive CE credit you must complete the course evaluation, post-test and submit your attestation.
You have 30 days from the time of enrollment to complete your course.
Forgot your username/password? Visit our online lost password page. You will receive email instructions on how to reset your password. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
CEs are available for social workers and psychologists. CEs for psychologists are offered through Amego, Inc.*
To receive CE credits, you must attend the entirety of the course. Partial credit will not be awarded to those who attend only a portion of the presentation. Participants must also complete a post-test, an evaluation and an attestation at the end of the course.
The Smith College School for Social Work is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education and is therefore authorized to provide CEs as a postsecondary institution accredited by CSWE in many states. Courses offered through the School's Program of Professional Education are awarded continuing education credits in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258, CMR, 31.00 in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Smith College School for Social Work, Office of Professional Education SW OPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0169. If outside these states, please contact your licensing board for accreditation information regarding your state.
*Co-sponsored training events for psychology CE credit with Smith College School for Social Work. Amego, Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amego, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.