Your expanded résumé should detail your paid and volunteer experiences; include both human service related endeavors and non-human service related work.
Your résumé should include the following categories:
- Your full name/address/phone/e-mail
- Education: College(s) attended; degree(s) received and year in which the degree(s) was received
- Academic awards: Date award was received and brief description of award criteria
- Paid work experiences: Dates worked (from – to); approximate number of hours/week worked; your title, primary duties/responsibilities; name and title of your supervisor
- Volunteer experiences: Dates worked (from – to); approximate number of hours/week worked; your title, primary duties/responsibilities; name and title of your supervisor
- Other relevant information
A Resume Template has been provided for your use. We strongly encourage you to use this format when submitting your resume. If you opt to use another format, we ask you to include all the information included in the template.
Please note: If you are accepted and elect to attend Smith, this résumé will be shared with the field agency to which you are assigned. The agency will use the contact information provided on your resume to contact you for the interview. Please make sure that your contact information on your resume is current.