M.S.W. Student Calendar and Important Due Dates for Field 2022-2023
Contact the Field Office:
Mail: SSW Field Office, 23 West Street, Northampton, MA 01063
- September 6-7, 2022: Entering the Field Course for all 1st Year Students (held via Zoom, 11am-5pm EST/ 8am-2pm PST)
- September 6, 2022: First day of Field Internship for 2nd Year and Advanced Standing Students
- September 8, 2022: First day of Field Internship for 1st Year Students
- November 24-25, 2022: Thanksgiving Break
- December 19, 2022-January 2, 2023: Winter Break
- January 16, 2023: Martin Luther King Day (observed)
- April 28, 2023: Last Day of Field Internship
(all assignments to be submitted in Sonia)
|Monthly narrative||1st of each month|
|Learning plan||October 7, 2022|
|Understanding Your Agency (1st yrs only)||December 5, 2022|
|Clinical Issue Paper (2nd yrs only)||December 5, 2022|
|Self-evaluation portion of Mid-Year Evaluation||December 9, 2022|
|Major Case Study||February 24, 2023|
|Self-evaluation portion of Final Evaluation||April 7, 2023|
Add the M.S.W. Field calendar to your Google account:
The most convenient way to use our SSW Google calendars is to add them directly to your own Google calendar. They will display as separate calendars that you can turn on or off, as desired.
To add a calendar to your Google calendar, click on the plus button in the bottom right corner of the below calendar.
Once you have added the calendar, you can change the color and turn it on or off by clicking the down-arrow next to the calendar name.
More information on adding Google calendars can be found in Google Support. Google calendars also can be added to other calendar systems. For details, check the Google Support page or the support page for your preferred calendar.