M.S.W. Student Calendar and Important Due Dates for Field 2021-2022
- September 9-10, 2021: Field Prep Course for all 1st Year Students (held via Zoom, 11am-5pm EST/ 8am-2pm PST)
- September 9, 2021: First day of Field Internship for 2nd Year and Advanced Standing Students
- September 13, 2021: First day of Field Internship for 1st Year Students
- November 25-26, 2021: Thanksgiving Break
- December 20, 2021-January 2, 2022: Winter Break
- January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King Day (observed)
- April 29, 2022: Last Day of Field Internship
(all assignments to be submitted in Sonia)
|Monthly narrative||1st of each month|
|Learning plan||October 8, 2021|
|Understanding Your Agency (1st yrs only)||December 6, 2021|
|Clinical Issue Paper (2nd yrs only)||December 6, 2021|
|Self-evaluation portion of Mid-Year Evaluation||December 10, 2021|
|Major Case Study||February 28, 2022|
|Self-evaluation portion of Final Evaluation||April 8, 2022|
The most convenient way to use our SSW Google calendars is to add them directly to your own Google calendar. They will display as separate calendars that you can turn on or off, as desired.
To add a calendar to your Google calendar, click on the plus button in the bottom right corner of the below calendar.
Once you have added the calendar, you can change the color and turn it on or off by clicking the down-arrow next to the calendar name.
More information on adding Google calendars can be found in Google Support. Google calendars also can be added to other calendar systems. For details, check the Google Support page or the support page for your preferred calendar.