Track Your Financial Aid Application
Check the status of your financial aid application using Net Partner, Smith’s Financial Aid portal.
Protect the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your ID and password in a safe place and not sharing them with others!
Log in to Net Partner
- Log in to Net Partner
- Use your personal email as used in your admission application as your username.
- For your initial log in, click on First Time Users to create a password and answer the security questions.
- Go to the Menu and select Documents and Messages to see your requirements.
Please review our website for information on SSW financial aid requirents:
- M.S.W.: ssw.smith.edu/msw-tuition-financial aid/sfs
- Ph.D.: ssw.smith.edu/phd-tuition-financial aid/sfs
If you have questions about your application for financial aid:
- Telephone: 1-800-221-2579
- Email: email@example.com
Please provide the SFS office a few days to process application materials. If it has been several business days and your financial aid requirements are not recorded, please contact the SFS office.