M.S.W. Grant Aid
Please review our aid policies for important information.
SSW Grant eligibility is based upon an analysis of standard factors such as income, assets, family size and taxes paid, as well as weighted factors which include age and student loan debt still owed.
- Grants range from $3,100 to $30,000 per year in Year 1 and Year 2.
- Grants range from $200 to $2,300 for the Final Summer.
- The School makes every effort to maintain the level of Grant Aid offered in Year 1 into Year 2.
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid is required each year.
- Students may be asked to write to an alumni or friend of the School who has donated a named fund in support of Grant Aid.
Haskell Living Stipends
Range from $1,600 - $3,000 per year
Living Stipends are grant aid awarded to assist with meeting monthly personal expenses during the field internship. The total stipend awarded for each academic year is divided by 8 months and this monthly amount is processed as a refund to the student in the second week of each month beginning in August and ending in March.
- Two-year commitment.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required.