Application materials must be received no later than April 1.
Submitting Additional Materials
All materials may be submitted using the application form below. If you need to submit any materials after you have submitted your application, please email them to the Office of Professional Education.
A complete application consists of the following:
- Application form (available online only)
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Current résumé
- Personal statement (two to three pages) responding to the following:
- Describe your experience as a supervisor (i.e. where did you supervise, the context, who did you supervise, for how long, etc.).
- What are your professional and personal reasons for choosing to be a clinical supervisor?
- What do you hope to gain from this certificate program?
- Two letters of reference (current supervisor and professional colleague; if not currently employed, most recent supervisor)
All materials may be submitted via the online application. If you would like to send your letters of reference, personal statement and resume separately, please email to the Office of Professional Education.
- Master’s degree in social work or another mental health profession
- Three years of supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- Applicants must be currently providing supervision to either staff, students or on a consultation basis to agencies or others in private practice