The application deadline for the Foundations in Clinical Supervision Certificate is February 1.
Submitting Additional Materials
All materials may be submitted using the application form below. If you need to submit any materials after you have submitted your application, please email them to the Office of Professional Education.
Your application packet must include the following:
- Application form (available online only)
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Current résumé
- Personal statement (two to three pages) responding to the following:
- Describe any previous or current experience you have in providing supervision as a supervisor (i.e. where did you supervise, the context, who did you supervise, for how long, etc.).
- Describe any plans you have to take on supervisory responsibility in the next two years? If so, do you anticipate supervising staff or interns?
- What are your professional and personal reasons for choosing to be a clinical supervisor?
Online applications MUST be paid by credit card (MasterCard or Visa only). All online applications will receive confirmation of receipt by email; if you do not receive confirmation that your application was received (within 48 hours), please contact us.