In order to ensure compliance with Massachusetts’ mandate on health insurance coverage, all registered SSW students taking 3/4 or full-time credit hours or more are automatically enrolled in and billed for the School’s health insurance plan.
About the plan:
The School's 2021-2022 annual plan is effective September 1, 2021 to August 31. 2022.
Information about the School's plan can be found here: www.gallagherstudent.com/SmithSSW
Students may waive the School's plan by providing proof of alternative, comparable coverage.
Waivers for the 2021-2022 annual plan are accepted until August 3, 2021.
Waiver instructions are as follows:
- Visit www.gallagherstudent.com/SmithSSW
- Click the "Sign Up" button to create a new account. Note: Gallagher has a new site and -- even if you had an account on the old site -- you will need to create a new account.
- Enter your email address and click "Log In"
- Once logged in, click "WAIVE" and follow the instructions to complete the form.
- Save your reference number and note receipt of this number only confirms submission, not acceptance, of your form.