Reservable Spaces on Campus using 25Live
How to reserve a space in 25Live
- Access 25Live
- Log in using your Smith username and password
- Space request instructions [Under "25Live Pro Resources" and then "Requesting a Space in 25Live Pro"]
Important Reminders about 25Live for SSW
(please read very carefully)
- Use Chrome or Firefox to access 25Live (do not use Internet Explorer)
- FOR STUDENTS: When creating your event, enter title "SSW...", then select “SSW - SSW Student” as the organization.
- FOR STAFF and FACULTY: When creating your event, enter title "SSW...", then select “School for Social Work” as the organization.
- If you need to change the date, time, or location in your space reservation once it has already been confirmed, you should contact the scheduler in Events Management by replying to your email confirmation. Once your space reservation has been confirmed via email from the Events Management Office, you will no longer be able to change the “type.”
- For technical assistance at your event, choose the resource labeled “Technician Help Start.”
- Please note that some spaces on campus are restricted and unavailable for use during the summer.
Additional reservable spaces (not in 25Live)
- To reserve either the 2nd or 3rd Floor Conference Room in Lilly Hall, please contact the Deans Office, email@example.com.
- To reserve space in the Helen Hills Hills Chapel, please contact Maureen Raucher at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Maureen is not available, please email Kim Alston at email@example.com
- Additional reservable spaces on campus (i.e., the Conference Center and Campus Center)
Campus Policies on Events